Day 1 Wednesday, June 7
- Understand what RankBrain is
- Choose the right keywords
- Determine if linking still matters
- List content factors that really make a difference. Is it quality, quantity or both?
- Measure SEO ROI, and the impact it has on your business
- Justify your investment in SEO
- Define AMP, and it’s importance
- Solve the most common SEO pitfalls
- Maximize your SEO investment
- Strategy Development | How to create a plan that guides all your content efforts
- Ideation | Ways to play "content Moneyball" and come up with hundreds of topic ideas painlessly
- Content Creation | What types of content are out there and how each can be created
- Optimization | Don’t press publish before you follow these simple, yet essential SEO best practices
- Promotion | Get social and understand what platforms work best for you and if paid ads can help
- Distribution | How you can get more eyes on your content through targeted, off-site channels
- Lead Nurture | Email is a vital component of a content strategy that keeps your relationships alive
- Measurement | Learn what core KPIs to look at to understand failures and successes
From venture to growth to PE, limited partners are looking closely at where they can get the best returns. What’s catching the eye of fund investors in 2017? In this roundtable discussion, hear from leading LPs and GPs about emerging trends in the limited partner community, the outlook for investing and fundraising, the impact of recent policy shifts, and key strategies for forging successful LP-GP relations.
- The societal impact of robotics on jobs and business profit margin
- Review successful case studies of augmenting human labor with machines, replacing the "dull, dirty and dangerous" blue collar jobs with creative "grey collar" workers
- Provide an overview of the current landscape of robotic deployments, and dig in to the hot beds of innovation from government to academia to global innovation centers.
- Set priorities for an MVP (minimal viable product) for launch
- Develop a clear action plan for gathering feedback, and separating the signals from the noise
- Measure impact of proposed changes and how to assess when you’ve got it right
Have the foundations of a solid business venture in place and are looking for the best way to scale to the next stratosphere? Do you grow organically, bootstrap, take on debt, or look for a investing partner? Now that you’ve survived the startup phase, what will get you to the next level? Our insiders will weigh-in on successful strategies to help you get there, and pitfalls to avoid during this very critical stage.
- Leverage the Future of PR appropriately for maximum ROI and minimal burn rate
- Mentor your portfolio companies on why, when and how to leverage PR at each stage of their lifecycle
- Understand how PR can be incredibly valuable to growth-stage brands in the face of a Big Data and metrics-driven world
- Know how the Future of PR will benefit startups and investors for years to come
- Crowdskout | crowdskout.com
- LoanHero | loanhero.com
- ThreatQuotient | threatq.com
- Identify the psychology of successful 'communities'
- Build relationships at scale (social and in person) that lead to customer evangelists
- Create and deliver on metrics around outstanding service to your customer community
With the onset of omni-channel, and the ever-expanding proliferation of technological touch points, companies today are faced with an unprecedented opportunity to meaningfully engage with customers. But with these new possibilities for connection come growing pains and difficult choices. Capturing data for customer insights, establishing a mobile strategy, and integrating systems across the physical and digital worlds all require a reexamination of how brands and consumers intersect. In this interactive panel discussion, attendees will hear from the thought leaders and change agents at the leading organizations harnessing technology to surprise and delight customers.
- ChargeItSpot | chargeitspot.com
- RightPatient | rightpatient.com
- UrbanStems | urbanstems.com
Who are the lucky few this year who will make it through the gauntlet and go the IPO route? What are the challenges, criteria, and potential downside for going public? In this roundtable, our experts from the investment community and recent IPO-exited companies discuss their experiences, offer advice, and weigh-in on trends that will impact the liquidity event on so many burgeoning companies' minds.
- How to perform deep content topic ideation to capture organic traffic
- Ways to shift your strategy to adopt agile methodologies
- Magical of a Hub & Spoke content model
- Why search engine optimization is more critical than ever
"Are we or are we not a clandestine organization?” “Don’t you think social media is just a fad?” “What could CIA possibly Tweet?” These are some questions CIA’s Public Affairs office faced before launching @CIA. Since then CIA has proven a government agency can be relevant, innovative, and informative on social media despite the constraints of secrecy. CIA’s social media lead will share how they do it, why an intelligence organization would even want to be on social media, and some lessons learned. She may even reveal the identity of #CIACat.
Day 2 Thursday, June 8
With a new administration in place in the U.S., what will the impact be on regulations and other governing factors that might impact entrepreneurs in 2017? Do not miss this interactive roundtable discussion for insights on what changes are on the horizon that may impact fundraising, deal-flow, and returns — at home and abroad.
- Integrate Snapchat and Instagram Stories into your social strategy to drive business with younger consumers
- Determine how your brand can scale its micro-storytelling content efforts even with a small team
- Create compelling micro-storytelling content regardless of industry
- Apply the latest best practices in on-demand Snapchat geofilters—from graphics and pricing to strategic targetinge
- How we came to understand our buyer, really and truly.
- What types of content we used to spark that initial interest.
- How we leveraged buyer persona insights and the buyer journey to create deal-winning content.
- What types of content best supported our sales team.
- How we convinced our board inbound was more effective than outbound, then made them believers.
From crowdfunding to angel to venture, this panel of investors and serial entrepreneurs share and discuss the latest tools, strategies and inside tips on raising startup capital.
Marketers today are tasked with wrangling current and new customers across multiple platforms, often times with limited resources. Setting an engagement strategy in this fast-paced environment is tricky, often leading to difficulties in prioritizing which efforts create the biggest return. In this interactive panel, marketing experts from various disciplines will share their insights on the best ways companies with relatively limited budgets can use cost-efficient tactics to meaningfully engage customers, prioritize the best channels for engagement, and whether emerging tech like chatbots and augmented reality lead to sales or novelty.
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team
- Implement a mobile strategy with a focus on design and usability all while avoiding the perils of Mobilegeddon
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions
- Understand the disruptions and opportunities in every aspect of the home
- Have a holistic view of the ecosystem of innovation going on around the home
- Compartmentalize the investment opportunities in the home space
- Uncover the right metrics for your social media campaigns
- Overcome the challenge of disparate metrics from the various social networks
- Quantify the value of social media based on your business objectives
- Get beyond the buzzwords, the specific applied frameworks of disruptive innovation.
- Indentify new test new ideas to find a fit between your product and a market.
- Understand the math that powers a startup.
- Go from startup mode to scale-up mode and build a great business.
- Create disruption so that innovation can happen within your company or around your company, but never to your company.
- Prioritize and coordinate social efforts across multi-faceted organizations.
- Identify the best content sources for your various channels and business objectives.
- Draw your audiences into the narrative, and inspire them to pass it along.
Will 2017 be the year the tech bubble bursts? Earlier this year, the S&P 500 tech sector index posted its longest ever winning streak. This follows a broader surge on Wall Street, where the DJIA, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit record highs for five consecutive days. To top it all off, unicorn tech stocks are now less unicorn, more standard pony. There's certainly some froth, but frothy heights can't be sustained forever. Join us for this interactive panel on the next bubble.
- FotoSwipe | fotoswipe.com
- InvestingChannel | investingchannel.com
- vCad | vcad.co
This interactive round table of successful entrepreneurs will share the insight and lessons they’ve learned along the journey — from startup to growth, to scaling to the masses.
- Athletic Development Software
- Halo Smart Labs | halosmartlabs.com
- ParkMyCloud | parkmycloud.com